Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Go Easy on Me, OK?

My name is Jessica, and I am a freshman at the University of Southern Indiana. I love to read (especially Harry Potter), listen to and play music, and just have fun. I am a pretty good at playing instruments. I play the piano, vibraphone, marimba, euphonium, a little bit of drums, and guitar. I attended Mt. Vernon Senior High School, and I was a proud member of the Marching Band. I am engaged to a sophomore here at USI, and his name is Sky. We are getting married in May 2010, and he is the most important thing in my life. I also enjoy making videos and creating things, and I mean anything, such as silly stories, drawings, songs, and even dances. I really like to play badminton, which is pretty much the only sport I'm good at. I'm a biology major, and I want to be a zookeeper at Mesker Park Zoo after I graduate. I have 21 pets total: 3 cats, 2 dogs, 6 degus, and 12 chinchillas. My chinchillas and degus are my pride and joy, and I love them. Watching them bounce off the walls around the house is one of the funnest things I can think of.

For my English 201 class, I have been asked to create a blog. I will be posting my assignments, which will include analyses of readings and who knows what else! This is a blog created so that I can post analyses of other peoples' blogs! This is my first attempt at a blog, so please be gentle. Please offer only constructive criticism, and no flaming. I hope you all enjoy my first blogging experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment